Belgrade, Serbia, from the 15th to 18th September, 2014.
31 May 2014 – Abstract Submission Deadline
20 June 2014 – Notification of Acceptance
05 September 2014 – Full Paper submission Deadline
15 June 2014 – Early Registration
10 September 2014 – Late Registration
► NT2F14, New Trends in Fatigue and Fracture International Conference – “ Fatigue and Fracture at all Scales“
The fourteenth New Trends in Fatigue and Fracture International Conference (NT2F14, http://irc.inovacionicentar.rs/nt2f14) will be held in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, from the 15th to 18th September, 2014.
This prestigious and long running conference will bring together delegates from around the world to discuss how to characterize, predict and analyze the fatigue and fracture of engineering materials.
B. Failure Analysis
C. Criteria of Fracture and Failure
D. Damage and Micromechanics
E. Corrosion, Environmentally Assisted Cracking (Hydrogen Embrittlement) and Corrosion Fatigue
F. Extended Finite Elements Methods and their Application
G. Reliability and Integrity of Engineering Structures
H. Microstructurally Short Cracks
I. Simulation and Testing of Crack Propagation on all Length Scales
J. Residual Stresses
► Contributions on Hydrogen Embrittlement topics are highly welcome!
Approaches to topics can be theoretical, experimental, numerical, with special attention paid to practical approach.
History of NT2F Congress
The Congress NT2F was founded in 2000 by the Laboratoire de Fiabilité Mécanique (Metz) as a annual meeting of the “Without Walls European Institute on Fatigue and Fracture” (WWIFF).
The congress held successively:
• NT2F1 Metz (France) – April 2001
• NT2F2 Hammamet (Tunisia) – May 2003
• NT2F3 Ningbo (China) – November 2003
• NT2F4 Aleppo (Syria) – May 2004
• NT2F5 Bari (Italy) – May 2005
• NT2F6 Kranj (Slovenia) – May 2006
• NT2F7 Miskolc (Hungary) – May 2007
• NT2F8 Ankaran (Slovenia) – October 2008
• NT2F9 Belgrade (Serbia) – October 2009
• NT2F10 Metz (France) – August 2010
• NT2F11 Polignano a Mare, Bari (Italy) – July 2011
• NT2F12 Brasov (Romania) – May 2012
• NT2F13 Moscow (Russia) – May 2013
Dear colleagues, I will be glad to meet with you in person, Welcome to Belgrade.
Member of the Organizing Committee -NT2F14