Fracture Mechanics, HEDE, HELP, Hydrogen Embrittlement, Hydrogen Embrittlement Mechanism, Hydrogen-Enhanced Local Plasticity (HELP), Materials, Materials Characterization, Materials Science, Mechanical Properties, Steel
The Horizon 2020 Idea & Project Fair main focus was on several important aspects necessary for a successful grant application: the latest information – details on the expected call themes relevant to nanotechnology, materials and manufacturing research & development & innovation partner searches – brokerage.
For more details about event, check this link
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering gave a presentation entitled: ”Proposal of research framework in hydrogen embrittlement and materials characterization – Serbian team structure”.
Proposed Research framework in hydrogen embrittlement refers to the challenges and most obvious problems of how to link models, phenomenology and morphology of hydrogen-related failures of industrial components at different scales and how to successful translate the insights gained into outcomes of practical value to the engineering community.
We are looking for partnerships and formation of an excellent consortium consisting of complementary partners that will help us to retain our competitive edge over the long term. Contact person: Milos Djukic, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloadable Presentation is available at:
Recently established Serbian Network of Excellence (NoE) in Materials Characterization aims to strengthen scientific and technological excellence by developing an integrated and interdisciplinary scientific understanding of materials characterization of engineering materials and their co-evolution with science, materials science, industry and society.
Serbian Network of Excellence (NoE) in Materials Characterization Team is composed of four renowned research-scientific institutions:
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Engineering Materials and Welding and Laboratory for Machine Elements and Systems Testing
- University of Belgrade, Vinca Institute of Nuclear Science, Materials Science Laboratory
- Military Technical Institute (MTI), Structural and technical materials laboratory
- University of Belgrade, Institute of Physics Belgrade
The Enterprise Europe Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond.
All text Copyright © 2015 by Milos Djukic – All Rights Reserved
This post is a part of:
The Network of Excellence (NoE) in Hydrogen Embrittlement aims to strengthen scientific and technological excellence by developing an integrated and interdisciplinary scientific approach, and also by addressing the fragmentation of European and Worldwide research in this area.
The Network of Excellence in Hydrogen Embrittlement is structured so that it consists of the following branches:
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Group on LinkedIn
- Hydrogen Embrittlement – Understanding and research framework Project
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Group on Mendeley
- Hydrogen Embrittlement and Materials Science Blog on WordPress
- Research Topic titled “Hydrogen Embrittlement Mechanisms” (closed now) in collaboration with Frontiers in Materials Journal within Corrosion Research section
- Damage and Fracture Mechanism Group on LinkedIn
The Network of Excellence (NoE) in Hydrogen Embrittlement logo, Copyrights by Milos Djukic all rights reserved © 2013, 2014
Hydrogen Embrittlement & Materials Science by Milos Djukic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.